A unique online programme of tailored business support to prepare you for the post-lockdown world.
What’s the deal?
Over the past 12 months we’ve seen many businesses flourish and grow due to unexpected changes in consumer behaviour. New markets have emerged and new products and services created to manage demand from locked-down customers.
With the rollout of vaccination, it’s likely customer behaviour will revert to pre-pandemic trends significantly. But how do you maintain demand for your products or services once things head back towards ‘normal’?
Sheffield Technology Parks is offering a 12-week online program starting 15th March 2021 to either help an individual rapidly validate a new idea and develop it into a viable business, or help startups and small businesses respond to increased demand and ensure sustainability post-lockdown.
Closing date for application is 8th March 2021.
During this time you’ll have access to tailored expert mentorship, business coaching, an established network of entrepreneurs and support you need to expand your business.
We’re looking to onboard 5 of Sheffield’s most promising teams or businesses to join a small and focused cohort of entrepreneurs. All you will need is the ambition to test new ideas, work towards weekly check in sessions and share your successes with cohort peers.
Who’s it for?
Open to individuals, startups and small businesses who could benefit from support to start and grow a new business or bolster sales during and after lockdown if you already have traction.
All businesses need to be based in Sheffield City Region.
What are we going to help you do?
Using a combination of the following processes and resources, we will help you develop a growth and sustainability strategy:
- Develop and review your LEAN Canvas business model to find your product-market fit
- Guide you through the validation process to test out the feasibility and viability of your business
- Develop your business milestones and growth strategy
- Develop an improved pitch deck (if needed) using templates, tools and examples
- Offer feedback and advice on your business plan, getting investor ready where appropriate
- Look at your business from an external perspective and avoid pitfalls which you may not be able to see
- We’ll help you gain an immediate, extensive business network